joi, 5 ianuarie 2012

Identity


Stay. Your place is here, in my chest.
My heart will keep you warm, and fed.
You can blossom, like a flower
                   Or just be still.
You’re welcome just the same.

It’s nice and soft, inside me. You will see;
the light of my cells will be your sun
My blood will be the rivers
          And by arteries and veins
You’ll know my every corner.

I’ll sing to you and you’ll perceive
The vocal chords vibrating,
          And the lungs.
My muscles will be moving if I dance
You’ll move with me as we are
surely one.

Just stay. I promise I will eat
          Fresh flower and green leaves
And I wil drink
          The sweet dew from the branches
of new trees.
I’ll bathe in moonlight and absorb the sun.

In time, you’ll melt inside me
          Like the snow
That’s touched by fiery light from Sun-the-God.
You’ll be a tiny river of pure silver
          And paint inside me a translucent world.


 
4 ianuarie 2012


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu